Sunday, January 10, 2010

Apologies to the faithful

Sorry for my apathy and laziness of late, it's not that I've forgotten about my five or six faithful readers or that I've gone Roman Polanski, but that my computer remains water-logged and I've been contemplating and reflecting on my post-college life.

My computer may be back and operational as soon as the end of the upcoming week and I can assure you that I'll reclaim my moments of delusional efficacy and I'm sure to retain my pedanthood as soon as able.

In my missed 3 weeks, there has been so much in the world of sports and sports media: Tiger Woods has lost his pedestal in the world of TMZ.com and E entertainment news, Gilbert Arenas brought guns to the locker room, got into a confrontation with a teammate and a loaded weapon, tweeted about it, made fun of it, then was suspended by David Stern for all of it, some professional and college football games were played -- eh -- and the PGA Tour resumed this weekend in Hawaii.

Going forward, as I've lost many of the constraints (sic) of the scholastic assignment nature of Never Three Putt, look for significant changes in format and topic, as well as a more unbridled enthusiasm about my writing. There will be more conversation of the general sports media, increased hyperlinking to those whom both write better and are more informed on their subjects than I do and am, and likely a bit more of a catty attitude about certain media matters.

So; have a cup of coffee in the morning, a snack at midday, and a libation in the evening with me and, as always, send all comments, thoughts, ideas, rants, raves, tirades, and tyranny to michaelott23@gmail.com.

No comments: